NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Friday, September 01, 2006

    Well, If You're Gonna Die...Die Fucking Happy!



    Remember that series on Showtime called Zalman King's Red Shoe Diaries? The host was played by The X-Files David Duchovny (I think I still have a crush on him...then again, I have one on country superstar Tim McGraw...different animal, though for the record, that doesn't make me gay or even bi...).

    The above is an excerpt from the DVD called Picnic. Happily, Zalman King has brought back The Red Shoes Diaries (though it no longer airs on Showtime) for all of us to enjoy.

    I know one thing, man and woman, I need to get my fucking hands on a digital camera and camcorder. FAST!

    So sit back and enjoy.

    No comments: