NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Wednesday, September 27, 2006

    Okay, So He Goofed- T.O. accidentally ODs

    Remember the news account that Dallas Cowboys wide receiver/diva Terrell Owens tried to kill himself last night?

    Don't believe it!

    As we know, T.O. broke his right hand in the Dallas-Washington game September 17. He's taking painkillers for the hand (hydrocodene...I wonder if it'll work on the damn toothache I'm screaming through now...). Apparently, he took a few too many pills, and when paramedics and police arrived, he was O-U-T of it. When asked if he was trying to harm himself, T.O. reportedly said "yes", when he meant, "hell, no, but I'm flying higher than a kite in a Ben Franklin thunderstorm right now." (okay, so I'm not from Texas. I'm not from Oregon, either. Still I lived here for nine years).

    So for those who are worrying that our beloved flamboyant receiver has decided to play in the big Super Bowl in the sky, stop worrying. For those who were hoping that he would, well, let's just say that T.O's (right) hand heals pretty fast, and soon, he'll be eating defensive tackles for breakfast, lunch, dinner...and appetitizers.

    How you like that?

    No comments: