NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Monday, September 18, 2006

    Serves Him Right- Maurice Clarett's Going to Jail!

    I can't believe thaty I'm wasting my time on this fuck, but needless to say, I must (thankfully, for the final time).

    As we now know, Ohio State football great-cum-street thug Maurice Clarett pled guilty in Franklin County (Ohio) Commons Pleas Court on two felonies- robbing two people at the Opium Lounge. He faced twelve altogether, but the deal brings him 3 1/2 years, as opposed to 7 1/2 had he been convicted on the other ten (in addition to the two he pled to).

    I said this before, and I'll say it again- Maurice, you're a fucking disgrace! You could have had the NFL career, let alone being among the best Ohio State has to offer. You represented a pretigious university, world renowned, and ione of the best schools when it comes to college sports. and what thanks do you give the Ohio State University? You FUCKING DISGRACED IT! You decided that being a thug was more important than being a football player! You decided that you couldn't be among such babies in the college world, and then when your NFL career was derailed- by your own doing, I must add- you thought, "man, my world's turned to shit! I'm going to turn to robbing, stealing, and if I must, murder!"

    Ironically, you're right about your world turning to shit.

    You know, even if this dumbshit were in the NFL, he'd probably fuck that up as well.

    Enjoy those three-and-a-half years in Lucasville, Maurice.

    No comments: