NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Thursday, September 07, 2006

    Maurice Clarett...I HATE YOU!

    Man, I am getting SO. GODDAMN. SICK. Of this Maurice Clarett jackal. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I'm ready to smash this keyboard and monitor apart I'mm so mad! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!
    Man, just when I'm finally getting the message that I can never, never, NEVER, EVER(!) go back home (to Columbus, Ohio) again, something keep pulling me back!

    Maurice Clarett, as we all know, was arrested numerous times over the past year over weapons charges- January, he was arrested for robbing someone, and most recently, in August when he was carrying an arsenal of loaded weapons. Kind of makes you wonder if he's recruiting for or is joining al-Qaida, i know one thing though. His future in the NFL has gone to SHIT CITY! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

    Today he was indicted on those weapons charges, plus charges on fleeing police, at Franklin County Courthouse. If he's convicted, he gets to waste a year in jail- as if he hasn't already wasted oxygen- let alone his talent!

    Please, Maurice. Just check yourself off this planet. Get one of those loaded guns, put the fucking thing in your mouth, and pull the trigger. Spare all of us- from the Ohio State University down to your baby (and your baby momma)- the grief, and just take your ticket straight down to hell.

    No comments: