NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Thursday, February 12, 2009

    Finally! I Got WinJournal and Blogger Getting Along!

    After ten forevers and a year...or something like that...I finally got WinJournal and Blogger working together!

    The last entry you've read- the one on Sam; Barack; and the Austrailian bush fires- was written on WinJournal. The thing is, however, is that I needed to make the background color black- the same as that used for this blog- and use white coloring.

    Right now, I'm experimenting with font schemes, so as I'm doing that, I'll get you up to speed on what's been going on.

    New Hampshire Republican senator Judd Gregg becomes the third Obama cabinet nomineee to withdraw from consideration (after South Dakota Democrat Tom Daschle; and former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson. Daschle forgot to pay his taxes...I think...Richardson's under federal investigation). Gregg was considered for the Secretary of Commerce, which means that he would have been responsible for NOAA; and the Census Bureau, basically.




    The Australian bush fire death toll is now over 180 people, with more expected to be found. Over a thousand destroyed thus far. The fires began last week, and while most fires were started by lightning, others were intentionally set.

    Hopefully, you'll see this typing.

    Copyright (C) 2009 by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: