NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Friday, January 30, 2009

    A Heterosexual With Complications



    A heterosexual with complications? What in the hell is that supposed to mean? I liked the first definition better ("I'm a heterosexual with homosexual attachments." Hmm-kay...). So he's attracted to men- nothing wrong with that, Theodore- and he's going through counseling- though I honestly don't know why.

    But what gets me is that he just won't admit that he's plain bisexual. Instead, he uses excuses such as "I'm straight with complications." Whatever those complications are, Ted, I'm still trying to find out.

    Perhaps, your buddy Pat Robertson can help...oh, forget it.

    Copyright (C) 2009 by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved Video Courtesy of CNN

    No comments: