NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Thursday, June 04, 2009

    Sorry To Disagree, But David Was Murdered


    I'm sorry, but when I read the news of David Carradine's death this morning, the first thought that came to my mind was "murder".

    As in the man was murdered.

    Many reports say that he was found hanging by the neck, which would indicate suicide. But as I looked at later reports that he had a rope around his genitals, it fueled my suspicions that the 72-year-old actor, who was in Bangkok to film "Stretch" didn't off himself. Sure, the man had his demons, but he didn't come across as suicidal to me.

    Besides, how many people would tie a rope on their nutsacks while attempting to off themselves?

    (C) 2009 by Darren W. Alexander
    All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: