NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Friday, June 05, 2009

    David Carradine's Death- It Definitely Wasn't Suicide



    The above is a clip from last night's "Larry King Live", and I must still stand by my story that actor David Carradine did not commit suicide. As for him being murdered...perhaps. Or his death was accidental- I'm willing to accept that. But there is no way I will accept that Mr. Carradine killed himself. Not when he was in the midst of a comeback- he had three films to make ("Stretch" being one of them), plus his marriage was going strong...and from what I've watched, the man was full of life.


    The truth will eventually come out. Until then, Godspeed, Grasshopper.


    (C) 2009 by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: