NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Wednesday, January 31, 2007

    Dying For a Threesome- Again!


    Roooar/YouTube/Showtime

    The preceding scene was from The L Word episode (I kind of hated what the guy did. I would have said "FUCKING AWESOME!" Or I would've made them some kind of waiver...damn! Why do I lose the words I'm trying to use as I writing these entries...oh, well, they'll come back to me...oh, yes, I would've made them sign a waiver holding me harmless of any responsibility/responsibilities afterward. In other words, in case my sometimes blank bullets turn out to have some gunpowder in them...).

    Where was I? Oh, yes! THREESOMES! Yes. The ubiqitious menage a trois.

    Oh, yes, I've been in at least one- think New Orleans, Louisiana, July 2002 (shortly before Bill Gates and his brood of whores came to the Crescent City...sorry, losing my thought here!)

    At any rate, I'm dying to get in another threesome, only this time, I want to be with two women (this last one was me, another black guy , and a white woman. Of course, as always, race is not important). Two women who are so hot into each other, and hot into me. The mad passionate, mad rush of lust. Lasting into the night, into morning. Me fucking one woman, then her girlfriend as the first woman eats the girlfriend- and me- out. Every fucking orfice they want my hot cock in, I'm happy to acquiesce.

    It's clear that I'm not the one-woman type, and I don't think I can ever be that. Of course, if the one woman who manages to hold my attention and not let go comes along, then that's a different ball game. But until then, SBM, 40 (may as well say I'm 40, since I hit that milestone in about five months), seeks F 18-25 (though I won't turn you away if you're over 25. But you've got to be HOT! HOT! HOT! SEXY! SEXY! SEXY! Though if you're not a perfect '10' that's fine, too. But please, no 'blimps' or 'fuglies'- fucking uglies- allowed!)

    So, I'll get into shape to get ready for those many nights of threesomes- or more than threes- that lie ahead!

    Copyright 2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.
    The L Word, Copyright 2007, by Showtime Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: