NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Saturday, January 27, 2007

    Houston, I Don't Have a Problem (With You)

    In fact, I only have the great success guru Anthony Robbins to thank for this.

    For awhile, I've been trying hard to decide when to arrive in Houston, Texas- in part because I'm doing research for a TV series idea (and it involves a very well-known pastor from a very well-known church in the Houston area).

    Now that I've gotten excited over the fact that Tony is doing a seminar a bit upstate in Dallas, I have figured out when to go to Houston. In April (yeah, I know, that's when the Texas twister season start doing the Twist to the sound of one Ernest Evans- known to the world as Chubby Checker...he's only 65? Damn! Thought he was older. Anyway...I'm from Ohio, so I know a few things about those dancing tornadoes...)

    Another reason I'm coming to Houston, is, in part, to continue being around positive people. You know, those who build up another's character and spirits. Those who genuinely want others to succeed. Those who will help when they are down. For far too long, I've been around people who basically don't want to do a damn thing with their lives (okay, granted, many do, but are either too damn scared that it won't work, or basically relaxed in their 'comfort zones'...).

    My 'comfort zone', however, has become a discomfort zone. I'm very frustrated in my current situation, and now I'm ready to break from the pack. Spring free. Live my life to the fullest and to the hilt. Love to the infinite, and do the may things I want to do with passion! I want a glow about me, where people see me walking, and they'll think, "hey, this guy is a pretty happy fellow, at peace with himself. Has a sense of direction in life. How can I get that?" In which I'll be more than happy to share the wealth of information and good vibes to others, so they, too, can pass it on.

    So, to this end, I've printed an e-mail I got from Tony today (thank you, with great gratitude, Ton'!) and next week- as I mail my other Amazon.com order (on Cinema 4D10 and Final Cut Studio books), this order of Tony Robbins DVDs and CDs will be mailed as well.

    It's time for me to say au revoir (I'm thinking of a political commercial from my home state of Ohio that ended with "say 'sayanora' to Sherrod Brown [who was the Secretary of State at the time]..." I can use 'sayanora' as well, so...it's time to say) also sayanora to depression, being directionless and shy. Instead, become open to living out my dreams and getting my life together. It's time to bring in the new crew of hope, direction, love, peace, happiness, security, and most important, passionate (and yes, riotous) living.

    It's time to start living again.

    No comments: