NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Friday, February 02, 2007

    California, No Doubt About It!

    May 1, 2007.
    It's au revoir, Portland, hello, Los Angeles.

    The decision's been made, and I'm sticking with it. After ten years of living in Moscow on the Willamette (Stumptown; Raintown; etc), it's time for me to move on. IN advance, I want to thank everyone who have made my stay the best that it's been. Through the good times, the bad...the ugly, even, it's been one hell of a ride.

    It's not a complete goodbye to Portland, but since I seek to work in the (entertainment) industry, it's a must that I move to Los Angeles.

    I'm doing house hunting now- I'm looking at Santa Monica as the primary residence. By summer- definitely by my birthday (July 31)- I'll have a new home, definitely a car, SUV in the driveway, and will have taken -at least informal- filmmaking/digital filmmaking classes. How's that for a fortieth birthday present?

    No doubt, the surroundings will be different, a bit faster paced. I'm preparing for this life at the speed of meteors by doing many things. I'll talk about this over the coming days and months.

    Copyright 2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: