NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Friday, February 16, 2007

    Love is Still SOOO Scary (But I'm Willing to Give It a try)

    There is this young lady- no names, please- that I've recently met. She's a student at Portland State University, and we have seemed to kind of hit it off.

    Of course, it's way too early to say that we have a love connection, let alone a...I guess, for the lack of better words, a budding friendship. But I do think highly of this young lady.

    If this 'love connection' is to happen, I have to break out of my shyness; get something that resembles a life- you know, travel the world; learn (or in some cases, re-learn) some musical instruments and languages. (sure, I'm doing this in part, to impress her. But I'm doing this also because it's time for myself to learn new skills- and two, as I've been mentioning ad nauseum forever, I turn 40 in July).

    Right now, all I can do is visualize, and dream about her. Perhaps, if I stick with this, something will happen. Perhaps, with a little work- and a bit of imagination- it'll turn out quite fine.

    Copyright 2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: