NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Tuesday, March 14, 2006

    Problem Is, Pat, Is You're Just As Satanic

    I just got an e-mail from NewsMax.com, a conservative news organization (I thought I got rid of thoase fuckos last year...oh, well, might as well trounce on this opportunity while it's still hot...).

    Our favorite jackal, the good Reverend Marion Gordon "Pat" Robertson's at it again. Only this time, I wonder if I should actually (gasp!) agree with him.

    On the NewsMax.com site, which you can go directly to by clicking on the title, you can read the Associated Press report on Robertson's latest remarks, and the criticisms against them.

    As you all know, Muslims are royally pissed off at the Danish cartoon depicting the prophet Muhammad wearing a bomb on his turban. Yeah, just as bad as a cartoon of Jesus bashing a gay person, I know...but you don't see Christians brandishing weapons and shooting to kill, do you?

    Robertson said on his show The 700 Club that Radical Muslims are 'Satanic'. As much as I usually disagree with Pat- and tell him where he can cram his rhetoric- I'm forced to agree with him this time.

    Robertson states that "the goal of Islam...whether you like it or not, is world domination." He goes on to say that radical Muslims screamed "May Allah bomb you! May Osama bin Laden bomb you!"

    All over some stupid, goddamned cartoon some Danes decided to draw. Gee, I'm beginning to wonder if Islam really IS the evil we need to fear.

    Of course, some are critizing Pat for saying that radical Islam is a great evil, but think about it. The insurgents in Iraq want to kill our soldiers. Osama is still being the major ingrown hair up the world's ass- and is hell bent on destroying America (all because he hates our freedom). I usually join in the chorus of Pat Robertson-bashing, but, perhaps, he may be right this time.

    And that's saying a lot.

    No comments: