NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Wednesday, March 08, 2006

    As If That's Not Enough

    Okay, I just mentioned that I'll be soon podcasting...we've been through that.

    I'm looking into adding Naked News to the links. It's news that you'll never get on CNN, let alone Fox News (hell, I don't think Fox News Channel can handle these babes. Still, I'd like to see Bill "I'm a Puritanical Pompous Ass" O'Reilly sweat...we'll see if he's really no spin.

    Oh, and as if you've haven't been warned already, yes, some of the video podcasts will contain sexual content, and almost all will contain strong language. So kids, go to the kitchen and make yourselves a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. In fact, start cooking dinner. Now. Better move or I get the switch out (that'll scare the bejesus out of those brats...nothing scares a child more than having a switch hitting that bare ass...).

    So, coming soon, audio and video blogs.

    Right now, though, I'm looking at the forecast here in the Portland metro, and boy, are we up shit creek. A winter storm warning in the upper elevations, around Government Camp, Timberline, etc. At least it's a skier's paradise come true. Here in the Willamette and Tualatin Valleys- and the Coast Range to our west- rain, snow...it's a fucking soup, baby. So stay warm, 'kay?

    No comments: