NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Thursday, March 09, 2006

    Loving for Amor (on the Wrong Phone Lines)

    Sorry, I'm a little steamed...I had to get after someone about not covering their mouth at the library while coughing. Afterall, it's still cold season. And no, I'm not apologizing. Perhaps I could have been nicer...but still...

    Feel better? Okay.

    Here's a story out of the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex, from the ABC affiliate WFAA-TV, Channel 8.

    A man named Regulo Rodriguez calls 911. Obviously, he has an emergency. A really bad emergency- not unlike serial cougher not far from me, right?

    He's having a heart attack, of sorts. But he's not in any physical pain.

    No, true believers. He only wants a kiss. Yes...just a kiss, damnit!

    You see, Rodriguez called 911 operators in the Dallas suburb of Frisco- shut up, San Francisco, I'm not making fun of you guys- not once. Not twice. Not even ten times.

    He called a grand total of 170- 170!- times.

    So you mean to tell me, Darren, that this joker tied up lines only to ask for a kiss?
    A FUCKING, GODDAMNED KISS?

    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

    He's now charged with making silent and abusive calls to 911.

    Just click on the title to go to the link.

    No comments: