NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Wednesday, August 05, 2009

    George Soldini Hates Mom

    In the last entry, I talked about one part of the reasons George Soldini killed three women and wounded 15 others- including a pregnant instructor (the instructor survived). What I neglected to mention is that he apparently has an 18-year-old child running around on the planet somewhere. Whether that's true or no, we'll know soon enough.


    In his blog, which you can read by clicking here at http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/slideshow/news/20292141/detail.html , or, if you prefer to read the entire eight page excerpt, click here for the link from CNN: http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/08/05/sodini.pdf . Soldini blames his mother and his older brother, Michael Soldini, for his screw-ups. I'll quote a few lines, which I got from the ABC News website (http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=8258001&page=2 ):


    Mum- The Central Boss...Don't piss her off or she will be mad and vindictive for years. She actually thinks she's normal. Very dominant...A power and control thing...She is the Boss above all Bosses.


    If I didn't know any better, I'd say that this was a line from an episode of "The Sopranos". Perhaps Mr. Soldini had some kind of Mafia fantasy or something? I don't know.


    Michael Soldini- A Boss, my brother...Always the big bully, twice the size of most others. When he bullied or harassed someone, it was the other person who "deserved it"...The biggest, most self-centered jagoff (sic) I know.


    The most interesting mention- before "Mum"- is for the Tetelestai church in Pittsburgh: ...This guy teaches (and convinced me) you can commit mass murder and still go to heaven. Ask him.


    You know, George, I think I will. I'll get back with you on that.


    (I had attempted to contact the church via e-mail, but I'm afraid that I'll have to call them. Of course, if any pf these Tetelestai church guys want to comment, feel free, guys).


    I can't say that George had a fucked-up childhood, after all, I never met the man. But even if his formative years were a bit less than that, this doesn't mean that he couldn't change and become more productive. At least, he was success in business, working at the L&K Gates law firm in Pittsburgh, so obviously, his mother did her best to raise him right. I'm sure that she was proud to know he was successful in life- of course, she was probably hoping that he would get a wife. Who knows?


    But in the end, George Soldini was responsible for his own failures. As I said in the last entry, this guy didn't seem to be doing bad, and if it wasn't for the fact that he had some hang ups about his dating life- or lack thereof- perhaps he would have made a great husband and father.


    (C) 2009 by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: