NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Thursday, September 06, 2007

    Admitted Pedophile- NOT WELCOME IN PORTLAND, OREGON!

    Jack McClellan, who admits to having a sexual attraction to prepubescent girls, taking photos of them, and posting them on the net, has found a new city of residence.

    Unfortunately, he's chosen Portland, Oregon.

    The story's on the KATU-TV website. I have a link here. Just click on the title.

    True, there is this bumper sticker- and movement- that says Keep Portland Weird. When we say Keep Portland Weird, we mean "don't turn us into San Francisco or snobs. Keep us friendly, offbeat, unique.

    And the aforementioned three DO NOT include pedophile-friendly.

    This guy says that he lives in his car. Knowing this, I say that upon finding it, burn it- with Mr. McClellan in it! And that is no joke!

    I don't want this man in my city! I'm not a parent, but if I were, I'd be very wary of having this asshole around my town. And if I were to see him taking photos of my kids, I'd shove that camera- be it a cell phone camera, or digital camera- up his ass, punch his lights out, and put him someplace where even I won't be able to remember where I put his carcass.

    This man has no place in this city. So, Mr. McClellan, consider yourself forewarned. You better pray that the police run you out of town before a vigilante mob gets to you. If you happen to get killed, I won't be shedding any tears for you.

    In fact, if I'm lucky, I'll be there to watch you burn. And I won't guarantee that I won't have a hand in your demise, either.

    (C)2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: