NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Tuesday, July 10, 2007

    Tree Robs Bank

    In Manchester, New Hampshire, a man decided- as he drank coffee at a park by Lake Massabesic- that he would rob a bank.

    So, he got some duct tape; a few branches; and went to a Manchester area bank and robbed it.

    A guy disguised as a tree robbing a bank. One, when I looked at the video, his disguise obviously wasn't a very good one. Plus, if I were this joker robbing that bank, I would've at least used a mask (apparently his eyesight's not that good...).

    49-year-old James Coldwell was arrested Saturday night and was held on $10,000 bail.

    Next time, Jimbo, use a mask.

    I have the link to the story from Manchester's ABC station, WMUR News 9. Just click on the title.

    Copyright 2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: