NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Sunday, July 01, 2007

    President Bush's Job Outsourced

    I went to First Congregational church this morning, here in Portland, and had read this story sent to another person via e-mail. I decided to take a look at this.

    I couldn't believe my eyes! Our President- our beloved President of the United States, George Walker Bush, is- as of today- no longer our president.

    Why? Why this travesty?

    Well, the story I read today is that the job of President of the United States has been OUTSOURCED! Outsourced, I say!

    Where is the humanity in this nation? The office of President is a sacred one, and one that must NOT- under any circumstances be tampered with! The new president, Gurvinder Singh of Indus Teleservices in Mumbai, India, has taken over as the 44th President of the United States. Only, all American policies from this point forward, will be created in Mumbai, not Washington.

    No word on whether the House of Representatives and/or the US Senate will be outsourced, too.

    I'll keep you abreast here.

    Copyright 2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.