NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007

    I Think That This Blog Needs A New Title

    The current title, The View From Planet Alex, admittedly, is a pretty catchy title. Sure, it sounds kind of dumb. Kind of out there. But otherwise, it's fun.

    But I'm thinking about changing the title- again! I changed the title last year- the previous title was called The Alex Chronicles- and use one that...I don't know, sounds less 'out there'. After all, the last time I checked, I still lived here on Earth, and I was born here on this planet, on the North American continent, in the state of Ohio. Yes, I'm from middle red-state America (I now live in blue-state Oregon. Some may call it The People's republic of Oregon. You should see the Russian translation...).

    Maybe it's just me not being satisfied.

    Copyright 2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: