NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Monday, March 26, 2007

    All Is Fair In Love and Betrayal


    loveshtoned/YouTube/Showtime

    I don't know where to start, so I'll just write anything.

    There's this bitch, Linda. I told you about her before- I'll post a picture in the future. She's kind of what I call a 'guilty pleasure', thing is that she's far from being a perfect '10', but in my desperate moments I find myself drawn to her. Don't ask why. It just happens.

    However, things are changing. Sure, there are times when I want to pork this bitch, but then I have to worry about catching STDs and every other parasite she may carry (her history is, to put it bluntly, is less than exemplary. Drug abuse; prostitution. Makes me wonder if she was the inspiration for the Comedy Central sitcom Strangers With Candy. Shit, nothing's perfect).

    I may stoop down and fuck this bitch, just to get her out of my system. But if I do, I must take into account the fact that I'm taking a really big risk here.

    Then again, I guess that's what the sexual game sometimes engenders. Otherwise, we'd all go insane from not getting any.

    Copyright 2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.
    The L Word, Copyright 2007, Showtime Networks. A Division of Viacom.

    No comments: