NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Friday, June 30, 2006

    Victoria, Victoria...VICtoria!

    Last night, I spent the night with this woman., Victoria. She's 56, even though she looks like she's 35 to 40, and would probably look younger if not for the fact that she's carrying extra weight (she's somewhere in the 220s-230s. I did notice that she lost some weight, so there's hope for her yet...).

    This woman is pretty sexually active, and she's...Well, I won't say afraid, but she says that she wasnts to settle down. Have someopne in her life that will stay through hell and high water. I'm afraid, however, that even as I'm on the cusp of 40, I won't be that person (that's another subject for another day...).

    Now, I did finger her pussy- she seemed to have gotten hot over that, but when it came to cock to cunt action...Eh-eh! No can do on that. Now, I'll admit that the past times I've been with her- about three or four times altogether, things have been left much to be desired. But last night, I believe that I've done everything I could to make things very heated, very passionate- after all, I thought that it what she wanted. But, nooooo. She says that I'm too rough...Too passionate. In other words, she's like Goldilocks- this one's too hot, this one's too cold. What happened to "just right", Goldie?

    And then, there's other issues. I won't touch base on them all, but one that I will touch on is the fact that she's a bit too melachony. Too damn emotional, if you will. Sure, she wants to settle down, but if she doesn't get a handle on those demons, she may never get her shit together, and the man she desires may leave her- and it won't be his fault.

    And then there's family. I've learned that she has a attachment to family- like almost everyone does. It's normal. But the thing here is that she's spent her life trying to please them. One thing I've learned is that even as I myself have a family- and believe it or not, I love them, though it's been about 5-7 years since I've last kept in touch with them- that I'm my own man. After all, I have dreams, desires...wants, needs. Many things I'd love to accomplish before leaving planet Earth (hopefully on the Starship Enterprise, as opposed to riding in a hearse), and some of those things will not make my dear ol' mum happy (hell, she wasn't exactly pleased when I came out as a bisexual 11 years ago. Of course, I've since moved my sexual preference to strictly women, which means that I'm straight, or heterosexual...), but she can't stop my dreams from coming true. Vic, on the other hand, whether she wants to believe this or no, let hers dictate her life. I know she loves her family, and in particular, her recently departed mom. But now's the time to leave the shadow of family and be her own person. It's not too late, even as she's 56.

    Family should stay in our lives, but they shouldn't dictate how we choose to live.

    No comments: