NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Wednesday, June 14, 2006

    How to Rob a Store- While Topless

    In Kansas City, Kansas, a woman tried to steal money from the cash register at a convenience mart.

    Instead, she lost her shirt instead.

    She got away with three lousy bucks- and her tits flopping for all to see.

    Man, I wish I was in the store to see that...perhaps she should've just taken off the shirt, then demanded the cash. I'm pretty sure that the store clerl would've acquiesed.

    1 comment:

    The Alex chronicles said...

    Obviously, either those knockers were a little too big, or a bit too small. But from what you're saying, Unwilling, this woman...well, let's just say that she would've gotten the money either way. Sounds to me that she wasn't that pretty either, was she?

    Thanks for the comment.