NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Sunday, April 16, 2006

    Are you ready for Super Saturday?

    This Saturday, April 22, I've proclaimed this day as "Super Saturday". What this is about is of course thwe day I play and win the Oregon lottery's Megabucks jackpot- projected at $3.6 Million. Lump sum: $1.8 Million, post tax lump sum: $1,206,000. Oh what things I can do with that money. Like pay off debts, for one. Buy a house or two. I'm looking to at least take a vacation from the Rose City, so I'm thinking...a trip back down to New Orleans.

    Perhaps...do a menage a trois with a couple young ladies- hey, it couldn't hurt.

    Of course, the majority of the money stays in the bank. Let it grow daily with interest. And make me secure for years to come.

    No comments: