NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Monday, July 27, 2009

    San Antonio Mother Plays Hannibal Lecter

    I'm fucking freaked by the story coming out of San Antonio, about the mother of a three-week old son. Otty Sanchez apparently sliced her son, Wesley Buckholtz Sanchez, apart, and ate his brain- and possibly other body parts.


    Where is Thomas Harris- author of the novels "Silence of the Lambs"; "Hannibal", and "Hannibal Rising", among others? Probably too freaked to even consider writing a story about this female version of his vicious genius character. I know I'd be.


    Ms. Sanchez herself is at a San Antonio hospital, under suicide watch.


    Click on the title for the story from KENS 5 TV. Meanwhile, I've got to reach for the (bleeeegh!) trash can.


    (C) 2009 by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: