NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Thursday, October 30, 2008

    Trying To Guilt Trip Obama Supporters, Eh?

    I got this stupid e-mail this morning from this group called Conservative Alerts, who- surprise!- support political candidates who hold so-called conservative beliefs. You know, against abortion, same sex marriage, and anything that religion can get their fucking hands on. Don't these people have better things to do?

    Well, I guess not.

    Of course, what this group is attempting to do is persuade the undecided independent voters- I guess the Democrats (of which I am one) are a totally lost cause- to vote for John McCain. After all, he's against same sex marriage, abortion, and doesn't want gays in the military- even if they happen to be decorated and loyal to their country. Just think, a little butt fucking between guys or carpet munching between girls can destroy morale in the troops. How nice.

    You can believe what you can believe, but as for me, I shall worship the Lord- however I choose to worship Her.
    (C) 2008 by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: