NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Tuesday, October 28, 2008

    Another Tool To Work With(...Which is More Than I Can Say for Kwame)

    I'm testing out this new method of putting blog entries on to the three blogs I work with. I'm ironing out the kinks here, but soon, I'll be able to transfer the info I write from the WinJournal program I now have, to the blogs.

    In the meantime, I'm enjoying myself with the program. Thanks to mariner Software of the Twin Cities area for great work and a great program.

    Kwame Kilpatrick, ex-Detroit mayor. Man who decided to fuck over his constituents. As we all know, Kilpatrick fired a Detroit police deputy, to cover up his alleged affair with his chief of staff.

    Kilpatrick has to serve the 120 day sentence, so even if he behaves himself, ol' boy isn't going anywhere, anyhow.

    (C)2008 by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: