NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Monday, March 17, 2008

    It's Bracket Time Again, Baby!

    The 2008 NCAA Division I Men's basketball Tournament is afoot!

    Tomorrow night, Coppin State and Mount St. Mary's will battle for the right to get its' ass chewed up by the #1 East seed, North Carolina Tar Heels. No doubt this will be a fun time, over the next two weeks. Teams that no one has heard of- including our own Portland State Vikings- get to play Cinderella (and in the Vikes case, spoiler to the #1 Midwest seed, Kansas Jayhawks in Omaha on Thursday). But in the end, one team will emerge as victor on April 7 at the Alamodome in San Antonio.

    Yahoo is saying that UCLA will win the championship. I admit, I have some bias for the Tar Heels., but UCLA looks way too good, and I don't doubt that the Bruins will win. But North Carolina will give them a run for their money.

    Copyright (C)2008 by Darren W. Alexander/The DWA Organisation Ink. All Rights Reserved.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.