NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Tuesday, August 28, 2007

    Yeah, and I'm the Fucking Queen of England, Mr. Craig

    So, it appears that we have another Republican congressman who denies that he's- gasp!- a FRIEND OF DOROTHY! That he's not family, and that what happened to him in a men's restroom in the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport was a misunderstanding.

    Oh, my god! THE HORRORS!

    But apparently, Senator Craig, the Republican serving the great state of Idaho, says that he overreacted when he pled guilty to disorderly conduct to misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Still, that doesn't explain why he tried so hard to...I don't know, perhaps he was asking for toilet paper for all I know, and his request for toilet paper got mistaken for...um, solicitation for gay sex, no?

    Hmmm...I'm trying to figure this one out, baby. Anyway, click on the title for all the deliciously lurid details from The Smoking Gun.

    This is not the first time Craig has been...I won't exactly say 'outed', but as you watch the footage from CNN- click here: http://cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/28/craig.arrest/index.html, notice how he apologizes profusely to his constituents. Then watch the ABC News footage (from 25 years ago) I discovered below, with special thanks to PageOneQ and YouTube.

    !

    Doesn't sound like (then-)Representative Craig's too secure in his sexuality, does it?

    Hmmm.

    (C)2007, by Darren W. Alexander
    All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: