NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Monday, July 31, 2006

    The Sleazy Billionaire

    Man, I wish I was a multibillionaire.
    That way, I can get away with every fucking crime I commit. Just look at the possibilities that lie ahead! I can commit the perfect murder- like OJ Simpson (allegedly) did in 1994. And then, there's that ol' battleaxe- I forgot her name- who may have killed her chauffer/lover, but didn't get convicted. All because, she did too much good for the town and its' people. Hell, for all I know, she owns the whole goddamned town!

    Oh, there's more! I can molest kids, and still get away scot free. All I have to do is buy your silence. Why? Because I'm a filthy stinking mother-fucking rich son-of-a-bitch! That's why!

    Okay, so I'm not going to do any of the above when I become a multibillionaire. Besides, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for atrocious acts against nature and fellow man.

    Apparently, there is this Florida financier, name Jeffrey Epstein, who may join the OJ Simpsons and other scum who have bought their way out of the gulag. Mr. Epstein is under investigation for sexually soliciting teenaged girls. He allegedly used vibrators, dildos, and some of those teen girls were masseuses.

    Look, I turned 39 today, and I have a thing for younger women. Only, I don't mess with women younger than 18.

    If convicted, Epstein's gonna be...about 80 when he gets out of prison. Though, with money like that, I doubt seriously that he'll serve a day behind bars. Let alone get convicted.

    At any rate, click on the title to go directly to the story on Epstein, on Court TV's The Smoking Gun site.

    No comments: