NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Tuesday, February 14, 2006

    Sex on Northeast Lloyd Boulevard

    I met this woman, Romana (real name...I'll identify her only by first name...).

    I'll keep this short, because I have other stuff to talk about, but last night we hung out, drank a 40 ounce Olde English HG800 malt liquor. Then we fucked- on the corner of NE Lloyd Boulevard and 13th Avenue.

    Now, Romana is this...I'm going to say 40-to-60-something. She says that she's a lesbian, but she didn't hesitate to give up the pussy last night (or was it this morning, you know, Valentine's Day...for all it's worth, I can't say that I wasn't loved on Valentine's Day...). I was kind of nervous- hey, I never really was into this public sex bit. Watching for Portland's finest, etc...so, I came a little quicker than I wanted to. Now, had we went into the woods behind us, then I think we would have lasted longer. And this was the second time I did the public sex bit. You know, where cars and people pass by while we're doing thew nasty...I'm getting used to it, though...I think...). Afterward, Mona- I'll shorten the name a bit- ghot pissed, and afger missing two westbound MAX trains, I had to walk her downtown- then I left her behind- the bitching and moaning got to me. Besides, she was safe.

    I don't think I'll be running into her for a while. And when I do, she probably won't remember who I am- or the night we fucked in the middle of Lloyd Boulevard.

    "Mac Book Pro Arriving in Stores Now" Okay, onto other business, the Mac Book Pro has just been released, and will be in stores any day now.

    Now, my challenge: get together $2000- $2500 to gwet one. And get one pretty damn soon. I have journal writing software that's I'm dying to use.

    "Break Out the Fucking Long Johns...and Add Extra Logs, Too" It's going to feel like Alaska come Thursday and Friday night here in the Portland/Vancouver/Salem metro.

    Temperatures will dip down to the lower 20s at night come Thurdsay, with wind chills feeling much lower. Of course, in the Cascades and higher elevations, look for below zero wind chills, with a low of 4 degrees (Fahrenheit) in Government Camp Friday night. Snow levels will definitely drop, and we may get a bit of snow here in Portland on Friday.

    Stay warm, kids.

    Copyright 2006, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: