NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Saturday, February 04, 2006

    Committee for a Strip Club- Free Tampa

    My friends at The Smoking Gun have given me- and the rest of the world- a real gem this week.

    It's all about the strippers, and the people who hate them.

    The Pasco County Sheriff's office arrested two dozen strippers in several clubs during a lunchtime sting Friday. Several charges included lewdness, sale of alcohol; cocaine peddling; and the ever so reliable prostitution. Clubs raided included Brass Flamingo; Bare Assets; Foxy Lady...and I could go on and on with this list.

    My beef with this is that it appears that these law enforcement types have nothing - and I mean absolutely nothing better to do than to waste time, raiding legitimate adult businesses, that are obviously doing absolutely NO HARM to the neighborhood. As I look at some of these documents, it appears to me that these fucking jackals- the said Pasco County Sheriff's Office- were doing nothing more than entrapping these women. Okay, so these strip clubs are open to the public. Okay, so these women did private lap dances. These undercover goons shelled out the bucks. Otherwise, they could have stopped, and left. Nothing said. No harm done. But instead, they decide to attempt to put these businesses out of comnmission. Why? Simple Can you say "Nuisance to the community"?

    Can you say BULL-FUCKING-SHIT! ?

    Unfortunately, this shit's happening all over the country- police raiding adult clubs and shutting them down. Why? Too close to a school? In some cases, yes, but when the club was opened years ago, the school wasn't there. So what gives? Too close to a church? Again, yes. But again, that church wasn't there years ago when "Jiggles" opened.

    We, the freedom, liberty loving people of the United States of America will not stand for this! I said this before, and I'll say it again, this country is turning into the Christianized version of an Islamic/ Muslim nation. Yes, we believe in God. But I don't think shutting down adult businesses just because a few pissed off Bible thumpers don't like them was what the almighty Lord (Jehovah is some circles; Allah in others) had in mind.

    Screw the cops (and for that matter, the church, etc.). Give me my Jiggles. And my Foxy Lady in Florida...my Union Jack, Mary's Club; Stars Cabaret; and Roosters- all in strip club-lovin' Portland, Oregon.

    Copyright 2006, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: