NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Monday, November 14, 2005

    The Transfer Begins

    HI, my name is Darren W. Alexander, and I am in the process of moving over 110 blogs from a soon-to-be-defunct blog site.

    I received the very good news on my e-mail (which is dwa97209@yahoo.com) tonight that the service will be...damn, I've gone into brain lock. Shit!...terminated (that's the word I want) after November 30. If the My Blog Site folks will let me, I will be transferring 111 blogs from there, to this blog site. I will use my login name and password from MyBlogSite.com to get to this blog (so one thing won't change).

    One of the reasons why I chose Blogger is because I'll soon be using the journal writing program MacJournal 3.2, and it is compatible with Blogger.com. And of course, in the very near future, I will be doing my blogs on Macintosh computers (as opposed to those monopolistic Windows(R) computers I'm forced to use at the library (the one I had at home decided to crash. If there was a computerized version of crystal meth, I think that old Compaq took a bit too much of it...).

    So, I must hurry and archive all the My Blog Site blogs over to this new blog. I'll be pretty busy. Believe it.

    No comments: