NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Sunday, November 20, 2005

    I"M IN THE MONEY!

    Twenty-four hours from now, I'm one rich puppy!

    Twenty-four hours from now, the champagne is popped and poured.

    In 24 hours, I'm Oregon's 200th Megabucks millionaire. $3.6 Million- lump sum $1.8 Million; after taxes, $1,206,000.

    AND IT'S ALL MINE, BABY!

    It's true! I hold the winning Megabucks ticket! Believe it!

    As I break from the celebration, it is Sunday night here in the Rose City, and I feel pretty damn good, if you tell me. I'm listening to Adam Curry's Daily Source Code (I'm researching the personalities who podcast. I'm going to get into it in the next year).

    So...I'll be back tomorrow night. $3.6 Million richer!

    No comments: