NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Tuesday, November 22, 2005

    Same Goal, New Date

    I didn't hit the Oregon Megabucks jackpot last night (one, two, three: Awwwww!). I'm crying in my beer as I write this.

    Actually, I've decided to stay the course, and although I didn't hit the prize like I wanted to, and although I didn't yet achieve the goal, I am far from calling it quits. In fact, I have a new date in my sights: January 28, 2006.

    That's right! The new goal date for reaching this goal is January 28- that's eight weeks from this Saturday. I'll be the first Oregon Megabucks jackpot winner of 2006, and I could win an upwards of $8.8 Million (this Wednesday night's jackpot is $3.8 Million. And yes, I'll play for this prize...likely, no one will hit this amount. In fact, look for the prize to go up to that $8.8 Million. Then it'll go back to $1 Million, because I have won that $8.8 Million on January 28).

    In the meantime, I'm modifying my plans, kind of doing a 'slimming' down of items to get, places to go to. In essence, I'm working on my 2006 plans- which includes, of course, that Megabucks win on January 28. I'll talk more on those plans in a future post.

    No comments: