NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Tuesday, May 01, 2007

    Today Is NOT Our Happy 10th Anniversary...

    On this date in 1997, I made the dumbass mistake of tying the knot. I talked about it in the very first blog entry, so I won't waste anymore time on this.

    Moving on, I've been pretty busy lately, working at Lewis & Clark College here in Portland, working in this cafe called Bon Appetit. I thought I was supposed to return today, but they (BA) have given the temp agency I work with the runaround, so unless I find out more, last night was my final night there. At any rate, I go to another work site on Wednesday. Even as it rains (hey, this is fecking Portland!).

    I've stooped down and got one of those AT&T/Cingular GO Phone- I'm afraid that I need the contact. Besides, I control the cost and the calls. And it'll be (eventually) a back up phone (I'm looking at going with Cricket Communications pretty soon...).

    A lot of changes are happening to me. I'm getting new Apple iMac and MacBook Pro soon, and Final Cut Studio 2 (and in July, Adobe Production Studio for Mac). And I'm getting the Bowflex SelectTech 1090 dumbbell set- gotta bulk up. So those are only two of many.

    Aaah! Life IS GOOD!

    Copyright 2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: