NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Wednesday, January 27, 2010

    What Will Apple Release?

    It's that question I ask yearly when Apple does one of its "surprise" events: What will Steve Jobs and Company release this time? You've heard the news about the people from Cupertino releasing a "tablet Mac", one that will revolutionize mobile computing, and- in some cases- be a standard bearer for all others to follow. Reportedly, the screen will be 10-11", have a virtual keyboard, and even be used for gaming (hey, all work and no play makes Darren a dull guy...). I checked on my Facebook page Saturday afternoon and saw that a local BMW dealership had "jumped the gun" on what the tablet will look like. Don't believe me? Click here to: http://www.kunibmw.com/MiscPage_9. I'm not buying this hype, mainly because the person who provided this dealership a picture may not even have the picture right. And as I said on my Facebook page Saturday, Apple may not even release the damn thing. So, I'm going to wait until Steve Jobs hits that stage at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco, California, and physically shows us what Apple has created.

    I'll be back this afternoon to give you my thoughts on this.

    (C)MMX, by Darren W. Alexander
    All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: