NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Wednesday, September 09, 2009

    Apple Updates the iPod and iTunes Lineup

    About a couple hours ago, I installed iTunes 9 on my laptop. The interface is a bit different- the song title is now in boldface, with the album name and artist scrolling up. Plus the Cover Flow font is in Arial bold. But other than that, I don;t see much difference in the looks of the iTunes design.

    But the tool that has my attention is the iPod nano. It has a video camera and FM radio, and the prices seem to be right- $149 for the 8 GB, and $179 for the 16 GB. Methinks I'll get one of these babies real soon.

    The iPod touch has gone down in price, with the 8GB model a buck shy of $200. The new 32 GB and 64 GB models feature faster performance, and a remote and mic on the headphones.

    The iPod shuffle has a voice over feature that tells you the name of the song that's playing. Kind of cool, isn't it?

    I can't tell you everything now, but I can suggest that you go to the Apple website- just click on the title, if you like- and check all of these toys out.

    (C) 2009 by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights reserved.

    No comments: