NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Thursday, September 04, 2008

    Could Sarah Palin Be My Guilty Pleasure?

    All clips courtesy of Top News makers and You Tube


    I've mentioned that Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska, is a bitch. She still scares the bejeepers out of me. Is it because she's a small town girl? That she probably hasn't been around enough black and Latino folks? Whatever it is, the woman just doesn't make me comfortable.


    But I strangely find her attractive. Sure, I've lusted for, and on occasion had adulterous affairs with, married women. But, given the fact that despite the fact that Sarah is a bitch- who could be the 45th President of the United States should Mr. Healthy-as-a-Horse McCain die- she looks pretty good. Yeah, the hair's gotta change and perhaps she has to reach out to folks who aren't lily white. But, yeah, I'd fuck her if given the chance- and I can't believe I'm saying this.



    Sure, I'd have to wait awhile until she and Todd leaves- and if she's nice to me, perhaps I'd return to the Republican Party just for a night with Sarah.



    Yeah, riiiight...

    (C)MMVIII, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: