NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Monday, October 08, 2007

    What a Pest!

    There is this guy...I won't say his name, but I'm tempted to because hew his fucking irritating. In fact, sometimes I wonder if the Almighty Jehovah has brought this guy on the planet just to irk folks.

    There are times when i just want to strangle this cat. A friend of mine- again, no names, please, tells me that he can't help the way he is. He's allegedly has emotional and mental disabilities.

    Horse pucky!

    This guy can get under the nails at times, as if he continuously scratches those claws on the chalkboard. All. Fucking. Day. Long.

    It's ridiculous! Maddening.

    I'd better stop while I'm ahead, lest I punch the computer screen.

    Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the man- it's just not Christian (or Muslim, for that matter. Tell that to the latter group ) to hate- but there are things that I strongly dislike about the man. He walks around like he has nothing better to do; he has a severe case of ADHD; he talks too loud...need I go on?

    Where's my Sig Hauer? where's my Smith & Wesson?

    I'm beginning to think twice about letting that concealed carry permit expire. I meant to renew it, but...well, I can still get another one.

    And hopefully, I won't have to take my weapons out. But if he keeps it up...

    Copyright (C) 2007, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: