NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Monday, March 12, 2012

    Still Here...

    ...but I haven't blogged anything in awhile- and I'm not alone. Many folks prefer Facebook or Twitter as opposed to writing more words.

    I suppose we all have some form of ADHD.

    Meanwhile, it's raining pretty good here in the Portland/Vancouver area, and I'm hearing that it's snowing out on the Oregon coast. Winter isn't going down without a fight, is it?

    While I was out, I have been keeping up with the Occupy protests, chimed  in on my Facebook page about it- some opinions supporting, some opposing (I prefer "tough love", actually...). So, if you friend me on my Facebook page, you'll see some of the pictures  and video I took.

    At any rate, I'll come back here soon enough.

    (C) MMXII, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: