NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Friday, February 11, 2011

    A Pox On All Of You!, Chapter Two

    Monday 2/7/2011 (Week 6 Day 38) 12:31:54 PM PST:
    "A Pox On All Of You!, Chapter Two"
    The weather is beginning to suck again. Rain showers are supposed to fall all day, taper off by tomorrow afternoon- in time for the Spectrum, meeting at St. Stephens Episcopal- and the rest of the week is supposed to be nice before the rain returns Saturday.

    Okay, let's move on...I sold 13 papers today, and at least one will be sold on Tuesday (to Jan Barber...I'll give Jan another copy to give to Sharon Agnor, wo can pay whenever she can. No pressure, of course. If Jan doesn't have te money to pay, I wont ride her ass over this...). I think I have the sufficient amount to pay the GoPhone account to extend it into June or July... Actually, May (but it doesn't hurt to dream a little, right? )

    Monday 2/7/2011 1:25:43 PM/13:25:43 PST: How long have I been here at Black Cat? About an hour and thirty (or, as I prefer to put this...a buck and some change...).

    I think I'm going to go with the used camera option oin with Adorama or Used Cameras. On the camcorder department, brand new Sony Handycam models, NEX-VG10 and DR-PJ10...and I will throw in te Zoom Q3HD audio/video for good measure.

    Monday 2/7/2011 7:38:37 PM/19:38:37 PST: This laptop's back into the act-up mode again. Pain in the ass, but what else is new? It still works, but I'm going to need one of those flexible USB keyboards pretty damn soon, as well as te portable hard drive (I could ave ad it already, I know, but I'm not beating myself up over it. Not yet anyway...).

    Okay, next item...the Zoom Q3HD andy video/audio recorder, with the accessory package (soft sell case, windscreen, AC adapter, tripod, cables- HDMI and AV) , and te Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 Production Suite, All bout from Sweetwater, nd Ill probably use PayPal, or a money order to send te order in. This will go in next month.

    Also next month, the Lucky Lines game will be played. The minimum jackpot I'm playing for is $30,000- which I get back $18,285 after taxes. There is no maximum limit, however, the number of sets will be limited at 100 maximum (minimum is 50 sets. In both cases, $2 per ticket).

    1 comment:

    The Alex chronicles said...

    The blog entry is actually a journal entry I did several days ago. It was kind of a test to see if my WinJournal files would interface with Blogger. As you can see, they do.

    For about a year and a half, I had problems trying to put blog entries used on WinJournal to this blog. Now that the problem is solved, once again, I'll be able to transfer my opinions from WJ to the Blogger blogs.