NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Monday, March 22, 2010

    Obama- Not Just a Target of White Supremacists

    I've wrote in a private entry this morning that white supremacists are reportedly jumping on the tea party bandwagon. After all, the change that President Barack Obama is working to bring is apparently too much to stomach.

    But in an article on the website, News One- which deals with news and issue involving African-Americans- one man, Jay Martin- who (like this blogger) is African-American- thinks that Obama should be assassinated. I wonder if every white supremacist in America is reading this (I have the link to this story. Yeah, I'm running the risk of tipping those knuckleheads off, but the rest of the world deserves to see the story, too...). Martin apparently wants to shoot the president himself over accusations that Obama is part of a "new world order". Hmm...sounds like a term tea party types and white supremacists use quite obsessively. But Martin used Twitter to rant, and I looked at his page (thanks, News One), he mentions that he was frustrated. Aren't we all, sometimes? Yes, the president sometimes frustrates me, but I criticize him in a constructive and rational manner. Unlike the two aforementioned groups, I must say.

    But I'm sure that a few tea party members are seeking to recruit Mr. Martin. After all, they do need to make the tea party movement a bit more "colorful", I suppose.

    (C) MMX, by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: