NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    Just Try and Pry My Guns, Bitch!

    I...and the late Charlton Heston have only five words to say to the paranoid gun control freaks:


    maikelgomez/YouTube/National Rifle Association

    Somewhere, Charlton Heston is jumping for joy over this.

    Today, the US Supreme Court made one of the best decisions in its' over 220 year history.

    The court ruled- in a 5-4 ruling- that the handgun ban in Washington, DC violated the Second Amendment. which basically means that DC residents can own handguns- and the next time KXL and national radio talk shot host Lars Larson visits DC, he can take his Glock (or Sig Hauer...or Smith and Wesson) with him. This is great news for law abiding citizens, and a well-regulated militia. The right to protect themselves and their neighbors is very important, for the thugs on the street have weapons and intend to do harm to you. Why shouldn't I be able to protect myself as well? Common sense, people.

    Basically, what the Supreme Court says is, the way I see it, that lawmakers need to enforce the laws already on the books. We don't need any more legislation or restrictions, for they just complicate laws already on the books.

    So, gun control freaks, you can have my guns...if you can pry them from my cold dead fingers. And you'll definitely have a hard time doing that.

    (C)MMVIII by Darren W. Alexander. All Rights Reserved.

    No comments: