NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Wednesday, December 13, 2006

    Perhaps We Should Impeach Cynthia McKinney Instead

    Oh, that Cynthia Ann McKinney. What can I say about her except:

    1. She's still a fucking crybaby
    2. She's still a goddamned race-baiter
    3. I'm glad she LOST her bid for re-election.

    Now, she's attempting her latest act of...er, jackassery, perhaps. Her political career already in flames, she's bound and determined to go out in a blaze of glory by joining the bandwagon of those who call for the impeachment of President George W. Bush.

    Now, do I think that Bush deserves to be impeached for starting a pissing match with Saddam Hussein, al-Qaida; and the Taliban? Honestly, I think not. After all, unless we want America to be a vast wasteland that's uninhabitable for 100-plus years, it would be better to fight those al-Qaida pussies abroad than here (of course, what's not to say that some aren't already here? Thank God for the Second Amendment. I'll be damned if I let some Islamofascist cross the line in the sand. Celebrate the bullet, pricks!). Admittedly, we do need a change of course in the War on Terrorism. One where we shoot every insurgent on site. Either that, or go for zero tolerance, which in and of itself is risky. But unless the Iraqi forces are clearly on the side of the Allies (US, UK; Australia; etc.), how are we supposed to know who our friends are. But I don't think Bush needs to be impeached for what he believed to be the right course of action.

    But Cynthia McKinney, to me, is performing her last act of desperation and is trying to make a name for herself- a friend says that she's fighting for the common man, woman, and child. What a load of horse manure! Until I see otherwise, until Cynthia McKinney proves to me- and many others!- that she's not some race-baiting, conniving crybaby, I'm not going to cut her any slack. I'm doing the same thing to her that I do to every politician- no matter the race, gender, political affiliation, ideology; etc.

    I'm holding her feet to the fire. After all, until she leaves the halls of Congress next month, she's held accountable.

    No comments: