NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Thursday, October 12, 2006

    Man, All Of This Multitasking is Giving Me a Headache

    I can't wait until I get my own computer.

    USing the library's computer, you only have an hour- which is fair. After all, everyone else can use it, too. (Of course, if you want to rent one from Kinko's, go right ahead. At least, there's no time limits on those. Just watch out for the charges, which can really add up).

    There's this condo I'm interested in buying in the Miami area (I have the PDF file here. Just click on the title). Then, there's the info I've learned on Gund Arena in Cleveland- it's been renamed "Q Quicken Loans Arena". Man, what have they done? (The Q Quicken Loans chair bought the Cavs...oh, boy!). And I'm looking at Amtrak, as I seek to take a sabbatical from Portland, Oregon for high adventures (if not high crimes and devilment).

    When I do get my own computers- and hopefully, I'll have them come month's end- I get to do a lot more blogging; a lot more video and audio editing...web surfing, etc. And more importantly,, I won't be using the Windows PCs that I'm typing this entry on now. Don't get me wrong. I love Windows, but Mac's a better system for me. I won't worry about that annoying 60 Minutes stiopwatch that's ticking in my head right now. Nor do I have to mind what I view, either (at least the Portland State library is much more liberal. The Multnomah County system, you have brats running around as I'm watching two lesbians getting it on. Man, that's ANNOYING!).

    The day I get my MacBook; 17" MacBook Pro; and 24" iMac, I'll spend all day and night celebrating. Come morning, you'd have to pry me from those babies.

    No comments: