NFTHE-Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    CNN.com

    ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Widget

    Tuesday, January 10, 2006

    DAMN! Will the Macintosh People EVER Stop Thinking?

    I went to the Apple Computer website- as promised- to take a look at the new products. And boy, am I excited over what Steve Jobs has brought forth.

    The first Macs with the Intel processors were released today at Macworld Expo in San Francisco. On the desktop side, the ever venerable iMac; on the laptop side, the new Mac Book Pro (I've checked to see if it will succeed the PowerBook line. No word on that yet...). The iMac with the new Intel Core Duo processor should be in stores any day now; the Mac Book Pro- also with Intel Core Duo- arrives next month. Apple also updated the iLife and iWork software programs (iLife '06, and iWork '06).

    This is indeed Apple's year to shine. I know, I sound like a gushing, screaming Beatles fan on the "Ed Sullivan Show" (most of y'all are too young to even remember him...), but whenever Apple brings out new products, I can't help but to get excited over the news. Sure, the initial excitement will wear off, but I doubt very seriously that my enthusiasm for Apple will die down anytime soon. Given the fact that I've been stuck using Windows for way too long. I'm in the market for a Mac, and I have my sights on the Mac BookPro. Of course, I'll read the reviews before shelling out the $1999 the lower end model costs (the higher end, just $500 more), but I have a very good feeling that the Mac BookPro and I will hit it off just fine.

    I'll talk more later on matters Mac.

    No comments: